Have Questions? Looking for our free Sample Pack? You're in the right place.
Here at The Christendom Curriculum, we've compiled over 50 of our most often-asked questions in one single document, so your question is probably included. If not, you can message us at our Christendom Curriculum Facebook Page for more information.
In The Christendom Curriculum FAQ, all questions are hyperlinked to and from the Index for ease of navigation. Just find your question, click, and read! (You'll need to download the PDF to use the links.)
This FAQ document is part of our Christendom Curriculum Free Sample Pack. You can download the entire Sample Pack below.
Download Your Free Sample Pack Here
Christendom Curriculum Basic Scope and Sequence/Book List
Christendom Curriculum Quick Start Guide
We've already talked about the FAQ, so here's a bit more about the others:
(1) What Makes The Christendom Curriculum Unique? gives a more in-depth look at the features that make us stand out from other homeschool programs.
(2) The Christendom Curriculum: How It Works takes you behind the scenes of the methodology we use to create an easy-to-use homeschool curriculum that is completely adaptable to your family's needs.
(3) Our Basic Scope and Sequence/Book List provides an overview of what subjects are covered and when, along with a partial listing of the books included in the massive library we provide for your children to choose from.
(4) Our Christendom Curriculum Quick Start Guide provides a one-page reference parents can put up on a refrigerator or cork board as a reminder of how easy The Christendom Curriculum is to use.
You'll Also Want to Note...
The Quick Start Guide has links to a few of our original Study Helps (introductory academic essays) so you can get a sample of what those are like.
The How It Works document also introduces you to our original worldview/culture war essays, called Battle Papers, and a current list is included. You can read a couple of those free online:
* Monument Desecration and the Fifth Commandment
* Was Samson a Toxic Male?
If you would like to read a sample Battle Paper geared toward your child's age, message us at The Christendom Curriculum Facebook Page.
So dive right in! And if you like what you read, and you're ready to join, you can go to our website and click any of the Red Pill Buttons.
VERY IMPORTANT: We have a brief disclaimer at the bottom of this page that you must read before joining.
Thanks so much for your interest! We'd love to have you join us. There is a place for your family in the great battle of our age!
What Christendom Curriculum Members Are Saying
Hear from the ones who know us best!
"I am amazed by all of the information, and guidance to more information, in The Christendom Curriculum. We are truly excited for this school year, or should I say 'year of education'!" — Tiffany
“The Christendom Curriculum is old-school, pun intended, and the simplicity is refreshing. But there is so much information/education packed into this program. I have spent days learning my way around to get ready for starting with my child. It will be a re-education for me!” — Julie
“Most politically correct curricula speak against America and expect America to apologize for everything while ignoring what other groups do. Most Christian curricula are being changed because people are offended by the truth. But The Christendom Curriculum tells things the way they are through a Christian viewpoint. Its political views are nationalist. It is pro-West and pro-America." — Ariel
“To be honest, this program is worth it for the Battle Papers alone! And the prepared reading lists save you hours of time. Love it! Wonderful, God-centered, in-depth educational program for K-12!” — Marian
© 2019-2021, The Christendom Curriculum. All rights reserved.