* Hundreds of books and essays in digital form: printable, or viewable on computers, tablets, or phones.
* Key educational and research resources: 1911 Encyclopedia Britannica (29 vols.), 1828 Webster’s Dictionary, Cambridge Medieval History (8 vols.), Ussher’s Annals of the World, et al.
* The Christendom Curriculum Parent's Manual, a detailed, 100-page PDF book to help you and your children make the most of the adventure of homeschooling.
* Complete Guide PDFs for every Year with specific instructions on the books and subjects covered.
* Battle Papers: our unique series of dozens of Worldview Essays to guide your students’ reading.
* The Christendom Curriculum Daily Schedule, a 180-day, 36-week schedule spreadsheet to use as a daily checklist, and as a record of your child’s academic progress and accomplishment through the years.
* Unique, K–12 focus on Christendom, and the story of God’s gracious work in European and American civilization.
* Integrated study of Bible, History, Literature, Art, Music, and Science in our original structure of The Four Ages of Christendom: Christendom Rising (Ancient World), Christendom Triumphant (Medieval World), Christendom Besieged (Modern World), and Christendom Reborn (Future World).
* Culture War for Kids, a unique series of essays preparing kids for the challenges of our civilization, but in an age-appropriate way.
* No boring (and probably inaccurate) textbooks: read original sources, histories, literature, legends, and letters instead.
* Our own Study Helps series of essays, including “How to Read Books for Learning: A Simple Approach” among many others.
* The Jordan Chronological Bible, available nowhere else.
* Phonics, Math, Spelling, Grammar, and Geography instruction.